BrakeSaver Nation uses the Pro-Cut Rotor Matching System to deliver the most accurate, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective brake repair in the world. Pro-Cut equipment is relatively new to the independent garage network but has been critical to auto manufacturers who find it the most effective remedy for brake warranty issues. Virtually every automobile company either recommends or mandates that their dealers use Pro-Cut for their warranty brake repairs. Brake engineers know that Pro-Cut's unique rotor matching service is the ONLY way to cost-effectively provide a long term solution to brake issues.
The auto manufacturers listed below either recommend or mandate that their dealers use Pro-Cut. Links from each show the bulletins announcing these policies to their dealers.
- Acura re-issues bulletin naming Pro-Cut as approved method for rotor matching and only brand sold through their program.
- BMW North America mandates Pro-Cut for warranty service.
- Chrysler mandates OCL for warranty brake service naming Pro-Cut
- Citroen approves Pro-Cut for brake service.
- Ford requires Pro-Cut for warranty rotor resurfacing.
- GM names the Pro-Cut 9.2 as an essential tool for US and Canadian dealers.
- Honda approves Pro-Cut for warranty and customer pay brake service in USA
- Hyundai recommends Pro-Cut for brake service.
- Jaguar endorses Pro-Cut as recommended tool for dealers.
- Land Rover endorses Pro-Cut as recommended tool for dealers.
- Mazda names Pro-Cut as required equipment for warranty repair.
- Brake Pad Maintenance Services: Brake Disc Resurfacing Guidelines
- Mitsubishi names Pro-Cut a required tool for US dealers.
- Pro-Cut named essential tool in US.
- Approved for servicing Porsche 911.
- Subaru picks Pro-Cut for dealers.
- Toyota policy strongly recommends on-car machining
- Pro-Cut named recommended tool by VW